Sunday, April 22, 2012

frienship loss

I never thought that in my greatest time of need the ones I always thought I could count on would be the ones to let me down or would do the most damage, but thats seeming to be the case. Im sad about this loss but I was made awear tonight by a wonderful friend that as many frienships as I feel I may have lost thorought this journey with my daughter, I have either ganied an amazing new one or made stronger one I already had. And I should/ will treasure that and try and stay focused on how blessed I am. It has also taught me that I will ALWAYS be there for the ones I love, no matter what we may have gone through in the past. We all go through tough times but I will never abandon you when the going gets tough. "Friendship is one of the main things that makes life worthwhile. When you have a friend to confide in, suffering seems more bearable, and pleasures are more intense. Everything is better when you have a friend to share it with. When a friendship breaks, whether or not it is for the best, there is a degree of pain and mourning," I can at least leave this friendship knowing I did all that I could to try and make it work, it was their choice to end this and that I did nothing wrong. I can compleatly leave confident in that. They do not what its like to have a child let alone a child with a CHD and how lucky they are for that.....So my absence in my old life may be a dissapointment to some, but it you choose to understand me and stay with us we would love it but if not its your loss. That being said........ My daugher is a blessing, and I love her just the way she is and this new life I lead may not be "ideal" for everyone, heck its not how I planned it either but its my life, so if you choose to bow out at some point.... I understand and I forgive you. But dont you ever think for one second that I wouldnt do it 100 times over for this baby girl. She is worth it All! And im just sorry you will never get the chance to know her, cause she is EVERYTHING she is chalked up to be!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment